A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance
This collection provides links to official United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) documents, decisions and resources on the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Modalities, procedures and guidelines for the transparency framework for action and support referred to in Article 13 of the Paris Agreement
- Website Moving Towards the Enhanced Transparency Framework: Frequently asked questions and answers
- PDF Reference manual for the Enhanced Transparency Framework under the Paris Agreement