Studies describing the application of the climate-smart approach to natural resources and agriculture management systems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF "Energy-Smart" food for people and climate
- PDF Climate-smart forestry
- Website Climate-smart forestry
- Website Climate-smart livestock production
- Website Climate-smart soil and land management
- PDF Compendium on climate-smart irrigation: Concepts, evidence and options for a climate-smart approach to improving the performance of irrigated ...
- PDF Measuring climate co-benefits of livestock development in Cameroon
- PDF Solar-powered irrigation systems: A clean-energy, low-emission option for irrigation development and modernization
- PDF Supplemental irrigation: A promising climate-smart practice for dryland agriculture
- PDF Supporting agricultural extension towards climate-smart agriculture: An overview of existing tools
A wide variety of learning materials, case studies, etc. to build capacity in estimating greenhouse gas emissions in the agriculture, forestry and other land use (AFOLU) sector and preparing national GHG inventories.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Estimating GHG in agriculture: A manual to address data requirements for developing countries
- PDF Greenhouse gas assessment and mitigation in agriculture: concepts, methods and simulation tools
- Website Guide for peer review of national GHG inventories
- Website Preparing a greenhouse gas inventory under the Enhanced Transparency Framework
- PDF The adoption of tier 2 methodology for enteric fermentation: survey result (March 2021)
- Website The national greenhouse gas inventory for agriculture
- Website The national greenhouse gas inventory for land use
- Website U.S. EPA Toolkit for Building National GHG Inventory Systems
- PDF Understanding countries’ status and challenges for the estimation of carbon stock changes from mineral soils in national greenhouse gas ...
Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Climate-related finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000 and 2020
- PDF FAST Partnership, Food and Agriculture for Sustainable Transformation
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture
An array of materials tailored for and/or related to youth who are interested in understanding and getting involved in climate transparency under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: