A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, policies, practices, and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of learning materials, guidelines, methodologies and studies on gender in the context of climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Building Capacities to Develop Gender-Sensitive Climate Change Adaptation Proposals for Funding Consideration in Caribbean Small Island Developing ...
- PDF Climate resilience and disaster risk analysis for gender-sensitive value chains
- PDF Farmers in a changing climate Does gender matter?
- Video Flexible Multi-Partner Mechanism
- PDF Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors: Guide for trainers
- PDF Gender, agrifood value chains and climate-resilient agriculture in Small Island Developing States
- Video International Women Day 2022: Agri-food-systems facing climate change in the MENA region
- PDF Leaving no one behind. The African regional outlook on gender and agrifood systems
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment
- PDF Training guide: Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- Video Establishing sustainable institutional arrangements
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- Video The Enhanced Transparency Framework and the Modalities, Procedures and Guidelines
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance
- Video Understanding the institutional arrangements for climate transparency reporting
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
A wide variety of materials on concepts, guidelines, policies, practices and approaches related to climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-Smart Agriculture: A Call for Action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture in action: from concepts to investments
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture: Building resilience to climate change
- Website Climate-smart landscapes: opportunities and challenges for integrating adaptation and mitigation in tropical agriculture
- PDF Collaboration on climate-smart agriculture: Agriculture and climate change challenges and opportunities at the global and local level
- PDF Crops and climate change impact briefs
- Website Economics and Policy Innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture (EPIC) working papers
- Website Economics and policy innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture programme (EPIC) policy briefs
- PDF Enabling advisory services for climate-smart agriculture (CSA): Key elements to foster farmers' adoption of CSA practices
- Website GACSA portal
- Website Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- PDF Improving climate risk transfer and management for climate-smart agriculture: A review of existing examples of successful index-based insurance ...
- Website Introduction to climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Law and governance in support of climate-smart agriculture and international climate change goals
- PDF Leveraging COVID-19 recovery strategies to build climate-smart agrifood systems in developing countries
- PDF Managing climate risk using climate-smart agriculture
- Video Scaling up Investments for Climate Smart Agriculture projects in food systems
- Website The North America Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance
A wide variety of resources for understanding the concept of disaster risk reduction and progress made.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
GAEZ is a global database for assessing agricultural resources and potential. The portal provides rapid access to GAEZ and includes maps and tabular datasets.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adaptation to climate change and food security
- Website Agro-ecological zones (GAEZ) database
- PDF Global Agro-Ecological Zones v4 – Model documentation