A range of examples and practices on how to integrate climate change concerns to fisheries and aquaculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Assessment of the integration of fisheries and aquaculture in policy development framework and application in Africa
- PDF Building adaptive capacity to climate change: Policies to sustain livelihoods and fisheries
- PDF Climate change adaptation in fisheries and aquaculture: Compilation of initial examples
- PDF Climate change implications for fisheries of the Benguela Current Region. Making the best of change
- PDF Lessons learned and public policy recommendations on adaptation to climate change in artisanal fisheries and small-scale aquaculture in Chile. ...
- PDF Protocol on climate change adaptation and disaster risk management in fisheries and aquaculture in the Caribbean
- PDF Report of the workshop on development of aquaculture insurance system for small-scale farmers
- PDF Social protection and sustainable natural resource management: Initial findings and good practices from small-scale fisheries
- PDF Strengthening gender-responsive climate policies and actions in aquaculture and fisheries
A collection of materials illustrating country-based applications and examples on climate change activities related to aquaculture and fisheries are provided in this section.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building climate change resilience in the fisheries sector in Malawi. Project summary
- PDF Case Studies on Climate Change and African Coastal Fisheries: A Vulnerability Analysis and Recommendations for Adaptation Options
- PDF Gap analysis of national and regional fisheries and aquaculture priorities and initiatives in Western and Central Africa in respect to climate ...
Methodologies and guidelines for technical audiences to assess, integrate and conduct climate change activities in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: