A wide variety of learning materials, studies and reports on concepts, practices, techniques and monitoring activities for peatlands.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance
A wide variety of materials on concepts, guidelines, policies, practices and approaches related to climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture in action: from concepts to investments
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture: Building resilience to climate change
- Website Climate-smart landscapes: opportunities and challenges for integrating adaptation and mitigation in tropical agriculture
- PDF Collaboration on climate-smart agriculture: Agriculture and climate change challenges and opportunities at the global and local level
- PDF Crops and climate change impact briefs
- Website Economics and Policy Innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture (EPIC) working papers
- Website Economics and policy innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture programme (EPIC) policy briefs
- PDF Enabling advisory services for climate-smart agriculture (CSA): Key elements to foster farmers' adoption of CSA practices
- Website GACSA portal
- Website Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- PDF Improving climate risk transfer and management for climate-smart agriculture: A review of existing examples of successful index-based insurance ...
- Website Introduction to climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Law and governance in support of climate-smart agriculture and international climate change goals
- PDF Managing climate risk using climate-smart agriculture
- Video Scaling up Investments for Climate Smart Agriculture projects in food systems
- Website The North America Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance
This collection contains clear, concise, and easily understandable information that describes the course that global, regional, and national climate action is taking, in order to prepare young people (from 15 to 24 years old) and activists for meaningful and informed participation when advocating and taking action.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Call To Learning for Climate Education | Global Goals
- PDF Climate glossary for young people
- PDF Escazu Agreement for young people
These guidelines and methodologies help with the implementation of climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated ...
- Website Climate-smart agriculture global research agenda: scientific basis for action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture sourcebook
- PDF How do we actually change the business as usual management of agricultural systems? A methodology for building Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Website Climate-smart agriculture
- Website CSA Programming and Indicator Tool
- PDF Synergies and trade-offs in climate-smart agriculture: An approach to systematic assessment
- Website The climate-smart agriculture implementer
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...