This collection aims to document and capture lessons learned from country experiences implementing their nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Asistencia técnica para la preparación de las NDC e instrumentos de reporte conexos en los compromisos del Ecuador con la Convención Marco de ...
- Website Assessment of Jamaica’s Climate Change Mitigation Potential and Implications for its Updated NDC : Sectoral Review
- PDF Consultation on national climate actions in livestock systems to support the Nationally Determined Contributions in Rwanda
- PDF Enhancing Countries’ Nationally Determined Contributions for Emissions Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
- PDF Supporting AUC and Countries in the Formulation and Tracking the Progress of NDC Implementation Plans in Africa
- PDF Tackling climate change while achieving sustainable development goals: arganiculture in Morocco
A wide variety of learning materials, and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices, and techniques for food security, food systems and agricultural production in the context of climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adapting to climate change – what does this mean for the pineapple and avocado industry?
- Website Climate change and Pacific Island food systems
- PDF Climate change impacts and adaptation options in the agrifood system
- PDF How can trade and trade policies help shape adaptation to climate change?
- Website Prediction of seasonal climate-induced variations in global food production
- Website Reducing risks to food security from climate change
- PDF Report of the Working Group on Climate Change of the FAO Intergovernmental Group on Tea
- PDF Systematic review: Approach to identifying key trends in adaptation governance at the supranational level.