This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
Policymaking materials such as short policy briefs and summary reports for informed nationally determined contributions in agriculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Action for Agriculture: Strengthening the role of scientific foresight and climate-smart agriculture in addressing NDC priorities
- PDF Come Together. Raising climate ambition in the first NDC update cycle amidst a global health crisis
- PDF Enhancing NDCs for Food Systems: Recommendations for Decision-Makers
- Website Enhancing NDCs: Opportunities in the Forest and Land-Use Sector
- Website Presentation of the ACP – NDC online tool
- PDF The agricultural sectors in nationally determined contributions (NDCs): Priority areas for international support
- PDF Turning Nationally Determined Contributions into action: FAO support to countries