This collection collects relevant materials created to be utilized in different phases of the negotiation procedure and reports specific cases.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Becoming a UNFCCC delegate: what you need to know
- Website Climate Change Negotiations for Agriculture Stakeholders
- Website Climate Negotiations
A series of policy-related resources regarding soil carbon sequestration.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection includes FAO submissions to the UNFCCC on different cross-cutting issues related to climate change and agriculture, including crop, livestock, forestry, fisheries, and aquaculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Sharm el-Sheikh joint work on implementation of climate action on agriculture and food security 3/CP.27, paragraph 17 and paragraph 18
- PDF Submission in relation to lessons learned among Parties that have integrated gender into national climate policies, plans, strategies and action, ...
- PDF Submission in relation to local communities and indigenous peoples platform facilitative working group on existing policies and practices for ...