Practical and in-depth analysis on managing crises and improving resilience of agriculture livelihoods.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Building climate-resilient dryland forests and agrosilvopastoral production systems
- PDF Green and climate resilient agriculture
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Increasing the resilience of agricultural livelihoods
- PDF Strengthening resilience to threats and crises
- PDF Terminal evaluation of the project “Reducing vulnerability and increasing adaptive capacity to respond to impacts of climate change and ...
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2017: Building Resilience for Peace and Food Security
A wide variety of learning materials, guidelines, methodologies and studies on gender in the context of climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Building Capacities to Develop Gender-Sensitive Climate Change Adaptation Proposals for Funding Consideration in Caribbean Small Island Developing ...
- PDF Climate resilience and disaster risk analysis for gender-sensitive value chains
- PDF Farmers in a changing climate Does gender matter?
- Video Flexible Multi-Partner Mechanism
- PDF Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors: Guide for trainers
- PDF Gender, agrifood value chains and climate-resilient agriculture in Small Island Developing States
- Video International Women Day 2022: Agri-food-systems facing climate change in the MENA region
- PDF Leaving no one behind. The African regional outlook on gender and agrifood systems
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment
- PDF Training guide: Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors
A wide variety of learning materials and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices, and techniques for food security, systems and production in the context of climate change adaptation in different countries.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adapting to climate change – what does this mean for the pineapple and avocado industry?
- PDF Bridging the gap: How to get climate services to farmers
- PDF Climate change impacts on crops in Sri Lanka
- PDF Ecuador’s banana sector under climate change
- PDF Kenya's Tea Sector under Climate Change
- PDF Report of the Working Group on Climate Change of the FAO Intergovernmental Group on Tea
- PDF Social protection and resilience: Supporting livelihoods in protracted crises and in fragile and humanitarian contexts
- PDF État des lieux des politiques, études et projets relatifs à l’adaptation des secteurs agricoles aux changements climatiques en Haïti
A variety of materials to facilitate the exchange of knowledge for the technical audience on climate change adaptation, agriculture and food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Agriculture and Food Security
- PDF Analysis and Mapping of Impacts under Climate Change for Adaptation and Food Security (AMICAF) project in Paraguay
- Website CCAFS – CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
A range of materials on different components of the environment in changing ecosystems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Farming first
- PDF Hand in hand with nature – Nature-based Solutions for transformative agriculture: A revision of Nature-based Solutions for the Europe and Central ...
- Video Highlights of FAO Director-General speech on Nature-Based Solutions to climate change
A collection of up-to-date articles, videos, case studies, and other relevant materials in one place, supporting stakeholders through knowledge exchange and transfer.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Agroecology knowledge hub
- Website Agroecology: a holistic path towards sustainable food systems
- PDF Integrating agro-ecological approaches to increase resilience to climate change and improve sustainable food system in West Africa and the Sahel