Practical and in-depth analysis on managing crises and improving resilience of agriculture livelihoods.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Terminal evaluation of the project “Reducing vulnerability and increasing adaptive capacity to respond to impacts of climate change and ...
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Building climate-resilient dryland forests and agrosilvopastoral production systems
- PDF Green and climate resilient agriculture
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Increasing the resilience of agricultural livelihoods
- PDF Strengthening resilience to threats and crises
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2017: Building Resilience for Peace and Food Security
This collection provides all resources related to Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture topic 2(e) – improved livestock management systems, including agropastoral production systems and others.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Current and future livestock systems in Asia and the Pacific
- PDF FAO submission on topics Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture (KJWA) 2(e) and 2(f)
- PDF In brief: Five practical actions towards resilient, low-carbon livestock systems
- Video Livestock and the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- PDF Boosting Koronivia in the livestock sector
- PDF Enhancing climate action in the livestock sector
- PDF Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture Analysis of submissions on topics 2(e) and 2(f)
- PDF Topic 2(e): Improved livestock management systems, including agropastoral production systems and others
Official documents from the UNFCCC related to the nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection provides links to official United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) documents, decisions and resources on Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture Workshop on improved livestock
- Website Issues related to agriculture: official UNFCCC documents and reports
- PDF Joint work on implementation of climate action on agriculture and food security. Draft decision -/CP.27
This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
Country experiences on developing and implementing nationally appropriate mitigation actions: the set of policies and actions that countries undertake as part of their commitment to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Reducing emissions intensity and improving natural resources management through livestock in natural grasslands in Uruguay
- Website Revising Public Agricultural Support to Mitigate Climate Change
- Website A survey of GHG mitigation policies for the agriculture, forestry and other land use sector
A wide variety of guidelines and learning modules providing information on how to formulate and implement National Adaptation Plans and to integrate them with current policy frameworks.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing fisheries and aquaculture in National Adaptation Plans. (Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines).
- PDF Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans (supplementary guidelines)
- Website CDKN planning for NDC implementation: Adaptation module
- PDF Initial guidelines for the formulation of national adaptation plans by least developed countries
- PDF National Adaptation Plan process: Water supplement to the technical guidelines
- PDF National Adaptation Plans (NAPs): Technical guidelines for the NAP process
- Website National Adaptation Plans: Supplementary materials and technical guidelines
- PDF Recommendations for aligning National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes with development and budget planning. Supplementary material to the NAP ...
- Website Stocktaking for National Adaptation Planning (SNAP): Assessing capacity for implementing NDCs
This resource collection contains methodologies and guidelines related to policymaking for tackling climate change in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection provides a basic understanding on how climate change impacts food security and highlights the need to create robust food systems in order to overcome future challenges.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Actions to transform food systems under climate change
- PDF Online exchange forum. Building climate-resilient food systems based on the ten agroecology elements
- Website Beyond urban: city-region food systems for resilient and sustainable development
- PDF Climate change and food systems: Global assessments and implications for food security and trade
- PDF Climate change impacts and adaptation options in the agrifood system
- PDF Climate change impacts on crops in Sri Lanka
- PDF Climate change, biodiversity and nutrition nexus
- Website Cultivating Inner Capacities for Regenerative Food Systems
- PDF Developing capacities to enhance sustainable agrifood systems and combating climate change
- PDF Enhancing Sustainability and Resilience to Effects of Climate Change in City Region Food Systems
- PDF How to feed the world in times of pandemics and climate change? Opportunities for innovation in livestock systems
- PDF Indigenous Peoples’ food systems. Insights on sustainability and resilience from the front line of climate change
- PDF Integrating agro-ecological approaches to increase resilience to climate change and improve sustainable food system in West Africa and the Sahel
- Website Making better policies for food systems
- PDF Managing climate change risks in food systems
- PDF Managing risks to build climate-smart and resilient agrifood value chains
- Website Repurposing Agricultural Policies and Support : Options to Transform Agriculture and Food Systems to Better Serve the Health of People, Economies, ...
- PDF Science, practice, and policy expert dialogue on food systems and resilience: Key priorities for aligning global ecosystem restoration, ...
- PDF Small-scale producers in sustainable agrifood systems transformation
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture 2016: Climate change, agriculture and food security
- PDF Water-Energy-Food-Ecosystems (WEFE) Nexus to increase food systems' resilience to climate change and conflict's cascading effects in the ...
Various resources that explore the relationship between climate change and food safety.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate change is making our food less safe
- Video Climate change is threatening the safety of our food
- PDF Climate change: Unpacking the burden on food safety
- Website Food safety – climate change and the role of WHO
- PDF How a single aspect of climate change can make food less safe
- Website Food safety – climate change and the role of WHO (summary)
- Website Foresight
- Website How Is Climate Change Affecting the Safety of Our Food?
- PDF Thinking about the future of food safety